Emergency!
Saturday, August 28, 2004
  Fuck.
It's dawned on me that I've been very anti-social for the last two weeks. I blame myself. I hate how wrapped up I get with stupid things that go wrong with me. It makes me lose track of everyone else and I feel awful about it later, like the awfulness I feel now. I miss Fenton. I miss Chemdefender, and I feel like if Westjet and I hang out much more that it will jeopardize the friendship, and I don't mean that in a dangerous sexual way. I also miss Belly, and I don't know if she realizes that. And of course, I miss mr. pink, and though he is no longer in the doghouse (not because I'm a pushover, but because I don't dwell) he still needs to get through the doggie door, and he has not done that yet.

In other news, I thought I was going to be working this week, and it turns out that by innocent folly, I am not. I tore my MCL tendon on my right knee on friday, five minutes after work ended, in the work parking lot, whilst hucking a well propelled water balloon. Sadly....this means no worker's comp, and me missing the last week of work that I needed to pay for both of my semesters of tuition. This causes many resounding "fuck"s to bounce around in my head whenever I think about it. Other than that, I have crutches, I have soreness, I have advil, and my first physio appointments ever, starting on monday. I am so mad. Another injury related entirely to my own stupidity that is costing me dearly.

Whine whine whine. Bitch bitch bitch.

On the good side of things...I will be able to go to the gateway offices on monday, and get all relevant and jiggy with things. Seeing as I have no work and all to return to.
And secondly, this would be an ideal time for mr. pink to play nursemaid, if I can convince him to wear the smock and the red heels, or namely, get his gluteus maximus up here.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger