Emergency!
Thursday, August 12, 2004
  "We're like Shriner's, but we cut grass instead of having absolutely NO purpose."
We need to mount speakers on the lead mower blaring with "doot-doot-doodle-doodle-doot-doot-doo-do, doot-doot-doodle-doodle-doot-doot-doo-do, ning-ningle-ningle, ning-ningle-ningle,ningle-ning-ning-ning-NING..." Everybody stares anyways though.

I had a relatively uneventful day today. I'm a little bit tired right now because this whole little temper tantrum took a little configuration to get through. It's funny because when my mom phoned me to tell me of the apocalyptic effects my old site could have on my father's job, I didn't really get it at first. I wasn't even mad at first, and just went back and edited the shit out of the offending entry. But as I edited, I browsed back through my archives, and while marvelling at how much I'd changed since the hormonally charged age of nineteen, I also realized that there were still lots of changes to be had.

I've been very judgemental, I realized. And I also realized that I was being a big shmei half the time, but I would shmei to no one in particular, just the world-wide web. This, I realized yesterday, was a very bad habit I have to break, and I can't just break it with the promise of anonymity to those I shmei of either.

Shmei: To gossip, but with relish. It was all bupkeh (chattering and clucking like a chicken)!

Another thing: I have to stop being so g.d. ego-centric, as I fear it may transpose itself onto my everyday life more than it already has. I need to write about other things, because anyone can artfully whine, but it shouldn't count as honing a skill. I've just been sounding like a very bitchy person more often than not. I used to say, "cynical", but really, it's not. I'm also butchering my writing style I noticed. Mr. Smith used to call me on that, but for some reason, he stopped. I endeavor to be clever, but in my own way. I will continue to be honest though, and frankly, I'll be frank as usual too. And going with that, corny as ever- that never changes though.
 
Comments:
Awww....thanks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger