Emergency!
Sunday, August 29, 2004
  Would you drink my spit?
It's funny the hijinks that certain people have together, and I have to say, the spontaneity of my friends is amazing sometimes. You think they don't got it, and then they all have to set out to prove me wrong and be big men. I had such a fun time today, despite the injury.

The sleep-in mechina in my brain seems to be broken though, because I woke up alert and gung-ho at nine o'clock this morning, which at the time, seemed hideously wrong.

After the other hullaballoo that I have touched on already, I went to the plane wash at Westjet hanger, avec Westjet the summer ambassador hisself. It was a lot of fun, but I spent most of my time gorging on food and daydreaming about having children. Maybe it's just that time of the month, but by the time we were driving home, I had decided that if I won the lottery tomorrow, I would a) have kids with the first available and suitable mate right away, or b) be a student forever. Neither of these are very sustainable if both are pursued at the same time however (and ironically). I sound so martha when I talk like this. I got over it by the end of the night though. Permanent student, all the way. I just remembered the whole "unsustainable planet" deal and the need to pop mucuousy and initially unbreathing creatures the size of melons out of my vagina somehow dissappeared. For the moment anyways. I can't imagine why (out dirty spot!).

Spur of the moment activities included a very very satisfying viewing of "Stepford Wives" (I hate that three blogs for this day will be identical and still varying. I don't hate it, but it's bizarre and funny still). So awesome. I haven't laughed through a movie like that in a while.

Humpty's quickly entailed afterwards, and I gotta say...I have some fucking witty and hilarious friends to hang out with. Conversational levels were at an all time high. Almost literally-we seemed all spun out on sugar at times. A few noteable things: PDA of chemmie and Drew (Very Adorable, and Long Time Coming), gross conversations (the "Tony Danza"), embarrassing moments in front of the waitress, the spit/swallow conundrum (I love when my friends make me sound like a skanky ho), and just a great time. We had lots of laughs, and I'm growing to appreciate Drew's company a lot more. Funny thing: I had some sort of temperature melt down when i was sitting at the table. I don't know if it was some sort of thing having to do with the pain in my knee, or whatever else. Maybe I'm becoming menopausal. Not cool. What does a hotflash entail exactly? It was very odd.

Another noteable moment: when chemmie is in the theater trying to stifle his enormous laughter, it makes me grin and laugh with him. I'm so lucky to have him as my friend, and lucky to have the rest of them as my friends /sex slaves ...also. Speaking of sex slaves:

Went to Adult Source after Humpty's....just me and the boys: I surprised myself with how unshockable I seem to be now. I just didn't even think about it until I was in there. But now..."Man shoves bald head into vagina" warrants a "meh...I seen worse'n that..." Is there something wrong with me? LOL. The original "premise" of course was to have three gay men and one straight man find me the perfect sex toy, but when it comes right down to the nitty gritty...I'm all talk and no sex toys. Boring as that may make me, I think that the infusion of those colorful plastics into any part of my life could be nothing but tawdry at this point in time. I may change my mind when I'm old and alone, but now...I'm fresh and nubile, and though no one is taking advantage of that, I'll live without that crap just fine. Yuck...I really am turning into a stodge. An early-menopause hitting sexless being. Hurrah!





 
Comments:
Hey it's me. Do I have to have a blogger account or something so I can post as a friend not just anonomously....

new site: http://www.geocities.com/stephaniepring

later skater
 
You know...somehow I wouldn't have noticed that little comma lackthereof, but it is amusing that you got so concerned over it. And you're still concerned, because you're going to come back and check this again to see what I said. To the subject at hand (ah ha HA), I don't see what the big deal is about swallowing. The only big deal has been that boys are somewhat averse to being kissed afterwards...BUT, and this is a big but, when a guy goes down on a girl, (read: me) it's suddenly NOT disgusting to come up and give me a big slobbery kiss? I promise never to swallow again if this incident never reoccurs in my lifetime. To the good side of swallowing...I've been told that the feeling is pretty good for them, and at least your girl is showing you she's got guts, and that she's devoted. I don't think you can be with someone fully and completely in a sexual manner if you don't get over the body fluid thing. Huzzah! That is all.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger