Emergency!
Friday, September 17, 2004
  Nothing, nothing
Id ith getting stho hard to breadth becuz of thith sthtupid cold that is sthtarting in my head. Achoo achoo. SNnnrk. Achoo.

My week has been really, really good. I am enjoying all my classes, even though some seem torturously not arriving at any specific point yet. I don't like courses where we beat around the bush for a semester, and have to go into tests with vague concepts to spew back out. I am a living breathing thinking person! SNnnrk... achoo. Also, I am elated to learn that the amount of work is something that will keep me buzzing away busily for the semester, though it has all of a sudden become imperative that I become an organized time structuring being. Organized? Not slacking off? No allnighters? More than one midterm? What? It's like I have to start being an academic or something.

Fenton and I have been hanging out at precariously arranged lunch times, and that has been nice too. No longer do I just drift around exploring campus with food hanging out of my mouth. It sucks that Mr. Smith has his labs starting at the exact time we two get our lunch arrangements. Friday has been cleared for the new Mr.Smith coffee time, though as it goes, an exact time is never really set until a day prior. SNnnrk. Achoo.

I thought I had something pretty important to say, but I don't think I do. I don't feel silly lately though, which is a relief. I feel normalesque, smart, witty and of course, look like a fox, as always. Speaking of which, I got my headshot at le papier changed. I call it "waiting for the bus." No one gets to see it until I write up some nastiness on campus microwaves though.





 
Comments:
yay, cheery koala, that's what i like to see...tho, minues the sinus-ey badness. I'm off to utah next week for a bit to be with my honey. I'm excited, scared. but i think i'll be okay. Email me. i'd like to call ya before I go.

Luv ya
Stephanie
http://www.geocities.com/stephaniepring
 
Because I looked like a hill person
 
re: "though it has all of a sudden become imperative that I become an organized time structuring being. Organized? Not slacking off? No allnighters? More than one midterm? What? It's like I have to start being an academic or something."

Ugh...you'll need it more out of school. Fight it, or else you'll end up boring with a health insurance job, quit that to be free, and start working for a bunch of nuts.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger