Emergency!
Thursday, October 14, 2004
  Oh the pretentia dementia hysteria!
I almost scored a free American election tee-shirt today, but curse those infidels and their exclusively U.S. offers. Although I see their point. A Canadian wearing a Bush tee-shirt is either suicidal, extremely ironic, or just plain silly- inevitably, someone would be making a mockery of someone or someone's country, and while initially this seemed like a good idea, I only wanted to make a mockery of one American. My Favorite American in Office. The non-foreign head of state. Anyways, to make a long diatribe short: "Three purple hearts compared to a doctor's note."

Yesterday I ran into an old aqquaintance of mine, the Sexy Chilean, at the bus stop. He was there with his latest arm decoration, and my goodness, I thought I'd seen all the stupid girls in my time, but alas, there was one more that slipped from my judgemental gaze. Just an empty face, coupled with an empty mind, like the kid had a sandbag labotomy of her lower cerebellum that went gangrenous. But, I was just sort of shocked. She seemed like such a receptive person (I mean, to be sucked into a relationship with the Sexy Chilean you have to swallow a certain amount of communist dogwash first ) and openly disdainful of pursuing any type of education. And maybe I'm fringing on elitism when I say this...but why the hell not? She reeked of rich kid gone bad (damn the man/my parents, I'll take your money, but damn you man/mom/dad! ) so probably it would be accessable for her to go to school and suck back some education, instead of beers, weed and useless propaganda with a guy like the Sexy Chilean. So I must sound ticked off, but I think the thing that pissed me off to the point where I decided I'd write this total garbage down, was the "and thou shall be saved" stunt I watched her pull.

A homeless woman was walking by with her guitar, woebegone and begging, and "Eleanor" swoops down like an angel of dreadlocked mercy and says, "oh god, are you ok?" (Oh, I'm fine...I have fucking nothing, I live on the streets...but I love it. Really.) Homeless woman mumbles something incoherent. "Oh god, Sexy Chilean, I think she's hungry! Are You HUNGRY?" *pats stomach and talks slowly*. Sexy Chilean grins at me embarrassedly, looks away into space. "Yes...she probably is hungry Eleanor." "Oh my god, I have SUCH a great idea! You should come to Tim Hortons with us! We'll buy you some food!" Homeless woman mumbles something incoherent. Sexy Chilean sighs, weighs consequence of getting good samaritan sex, or getting sex for being a sexy chilean, or possibly getting no sex if he doesn't go along with Eleanor, who is consequently paying his bus fare, and for the very cigerettes that he is smoking. The bus arrives, and I start awkwardly inching away, having said nothing since the whole incident started. "Oooh....look, there's our bus! SC are you coming! That's our bus! The number six! That's right, isn't it? Ha ha, I can never remember these things." Eleanor grabs the Sexy Chilean's hand and dashes onto the bus, and it drives away. I shake my head in amazement, and the homeless woman mumbles something incoherent and shuffles away. I catch up with her and give her the Ramen noodles I have in my bag, and feel like a shithead, because sure, they're cheap and I live off them, but she deserves something better than a 25cent bag of malnourishment and a broken promise.

I have lots to write about still....but also lots of sleep to be had.
 
Comments:
lol...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger