Emergency!
Monday, October 04, 2004
  Three Pistols came
I had an interesting day....albeit it badly planned out. I have all these goals when I wake up, but on the offchance that I set my alarm clock for 7:20 pm rather than am, of course it becomes impossible to carry out anything more than the rudimentries necessary for pulling off an entirely productive day.

I did study though, momentarily. Hopefully this will be enough for my Film and Media Class, but I sort of think that he promised this one would be easy...so, easy enough for a film buff? Hopefully I can bullshit my way through this one effectually. I had lunch with Fenton, it was decidedly weird and he doesn't like my raspberry pie analogies. Which is fine, because I don't feel the need to put anymore on here about things that are blatantly obvious to the rest of the world anyways. And plus, if a crush is now non-existant, there's no reason to be untruthful anymore.

I suppose I will elaborate on a few other truths. For some idiotic reason, I bought a pack of cigerettes today. First time in months and months. And I'm scared. I've been chainsmoking all day, but this will be a temporary lapse of good judgement, because it's also been awful. I feel like a criminal. And I smell like an inmate. Blech. For some reason I'm just realizing how truly disgusting this habit is. I'm going to throw the rest out tonight, and probably be really sick tomorrow. But goddamn, what bad timing. Now, I have to get it all out of my system before friday and put all appearances up of normalcy for the weekend. God I'm stupid. And the worst part is that I'm scared that some of the disgustingness will linger. I feel like scalding off my first layer of skin and replacing my lungs. Psychotalk, I know, but yuck yuck yuck.

However, as an impossibly silver lining, I met a really cool dude while on my little cancer sojourn today. Mooki is a second year computer dude...and he's awesome. We just sat and talked and talked and talked, impossibly long after I asked for a light. He's just really interesting, riveting to listen to, when prodded for words. Another "real" person. T'was excellent. And a sidenote, not to be read the wrong way, but he's got these amazing blue eyes. Very intense. It was funny though, because we were just immediately comfortable with each other for some reason. Friends in unlikely places under unlikely circumstance? Very much so. But, I suppose I should toddle off to class now.


 
Comments:
*gasp* HORRORS!! What are you doing smoking!!!

i'm blech. read here >>>>>http://www.livejournal.com/~mc_nasteh
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger