Emergency!
Sunday, December 12, 2004
  Uh....the morning after.
There's something really sort of peaceful about having a hang over. I don't have them often (this actually only being the second time I've ever suffered from one) but when I do, it can be pleasant. I look at my eyes in the mirror and watch the pupils react doubleslow, and it makes me giggle when I get out of bed in the morning. Everything seems unimportant past the basics. Brush teeth. Eat breakfast. Drink coffee. Read comics. Sigh profusely and relish in the fact that you can just rehash the fun of the night prior while you hold your head. But of course it would be silly to say that hangovers are enjoyable. I merely enjoy the lazing/recovery period. In fact, I think if we were able to sleep completely through the day after partying, that life would be better. Half of my hangover today seemed to be caused by the profuse amount of things I kept remembering and duddling through, (wow, I just made up an awesome word). In short, hangovers suck, because I really was stupid last night, and my brain and my heart hurt with the implications of that fucking chemical soothsayer we call alcohol. I don't think I want to do that anymore. Get inebriated, I mean.

I remember when I was in highschool, that I drank seldomly, because of Fred, the Toyota that I drove everywhere and my disdain for sleeping on couches, or leaving Fred behind. I was often the drunksitter which blew chunks (ha ha ha....) but it was also quite amusing. I smoked, I observed, I came off as the cleverest person there, and all in all- it was a win-win situation that saved my pocket book from the things it suffered through yesterday. Oh man....I'm running out of bling.

One thing I wanted to broach. It's dawned on me how weird blogs have made social dynamics for us. I mean, we all read each other's blogs, essentially we know what has REALLY been going on in each other's lives, excluding all the vague whining that we're all liable to do sometimes, yet, if you run into me, or I run into you, it's strange. We have these facades that make us appear to know nothing more, nothing less than we've ever known about each other on a person to person basis. And then....there's that whole, "oh my goddess, that person reads my blog- he/she knows this...doot doot doot." See? It's all so terribly messy. I say: lets be up front with each other.

Blogger public buddy: Man, I'm sure glad you pulled through that STD fine Emerson, I was worried about you for a while there.

Me: Hey, no problem. By the way, those pyrogies you had the other night sounded fantastic, can I have a recipe?

Ok, so this is a bad example, but really- Who gives a fuck? I don't care. Come talk to me about my blog. I gots no secrets. Hell, introduce yourself to me by way of my blog. Initially, creepy, maybe, but also completely hilarious. Of course I would never do that to anyone else though- people and their unknown qualms. I need a tee-shirt that says "Got no qualms about Nothin' " or something. "Will take off shirt for I-Pod." "Pink Like Labia"
"My Vagina Is Hot"

You get the point? Or what? Shit...Desperate Housewives is almost on. Ahhhhh, I'm a loser.

 
Comments:
*gasp* You cad!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger