Emergency!
Monday, January 24, 2005
  I'm a creep, I don't belong here...I want you to notice when I'm not around
A bottle-blond be-mohawked boy came to our door tonight, and demanded to speak to the owner of the house. Grandma was indisposed, so I listened to the spiel. Fosterchildren. Godzilla came to the door casting a dubious eye towards the hapless youth,

"Sorry, we don't want any orphans, or who-ever it is you have for sale."

Mothra clears her throat and awkwardly ushers the boy out the door, wishing him a faltering "good luck" as he goes. Godzilla grins smugly.

Fuck I'm bored. My tuner is also broken. In an effort to combat the ill effects of my upcoming quit date, I had it in my mind that I would use my guitar (currently hopelessly out of tune) to help battle cravings while at home. No such luck, so I'll have to pick up a tuner on Wednesday I suppose. Doggone it. My brother berated me for not being able to do it by ear, so I tried doing that again, but I can't even remember what a tuned guitar sounds like anymore. I think I have E done correctly, but that's about it. It's about time that I dug it up again though- if there's anything I've learned from those damn pyramid schemers, it's "you have to make the time to do something you love (such as swindling the gullible)." But I'm bored. Did I mention I'm bored? I'm really bored. Cha-liiice.

A note to ThreeDeeGlasses: LCD Soundsystem is starting to grow on me.


 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger