Emergency!
Monday, January 17, 2005
  It's official.
I've finally deleted my old garbagey blog. And let me tell you...lots of garbage...lots and lots of it. It's amazing how people change. Namely, it is amazing how much I've changed and continue to do so. It was not a joyous trip down memory lane though when I zinged through it, more of an "egads, what a terrible person I was (am) ?"

There was something I was going to mention, but I've forgotten. My mom is staying two days over = rad. We've already had homemade fettucine and minestrone. Godzilla wants her to move in.

In other realms of strange: Despite the fact I had this stupid line all planned for asking an anonymous person to go out for coffee with me, it completely left my head when I cornered the poor kid after class today. His face turned a little red, but at least I won't have to keep up this weird idea of blogger etiquette that I hate - eg: "Well, I read their online musings...but I wouldn't possibly -NO, couldn't possibly, talk to them in public."

That crap annoys me, even though I understand it causes a lot of awkwardness for others, namely the time when Bento was sitting next to a guy that was perusing Bento's blog right next to him. And of course, le papier, but that's a whole other gamut. The way I see it, is that I would love to be able to meet some of the amazing bloggers I've read. Not that I could name any right now, but they're out there....and I'd love to shake lots of hands and give unfacetious comments to their faces. Damnit, my tea is cold. I waited too long.

There are a couple of things about all of this ranting above though that I neglect to mention. Firstly- I am a socially awkward person, in the fashion that I write better then I talk. So, said person that I cornered today will of course be completely appalled by my fumbling for words on Wednesday, but I suppose we'll see. Additionally, though blogs like mine are disgustingly honest at times, I worry that some people form their entire opinion of a person based on them. I know that writing is "the window to the soul" or some crap, but certain blogs serve certain functions to people, so you're not necessarily seeing all of the facets of one person via their blog. I mean, if someone were to read my blog and judge me, they'd get arrogant self centered narcissist negative nancy noodlehead, but if they read it and knew what the function of this blog was to me, it would be an entirely different thing. My blog is my ranting place- the one place where I can talk about myself, my ailments, bitch, complain, and just vent. Venting is the big one, because when I write things and get them out of my system, I also get a chance to mull over my issues as they're formed on here, and sort out the problem for myself. That's it, in a nutshell.

 
Comments:
I didn't expect it, really. That's probably why I was a little flustered. So what was the line?
 
oh man...you want to know the line? There was a line, but it was really sort of ill.
 
Now I NEED to know the line.
 
Ok, I wish the line had been, "This school has a lot of gangs. This one gang asked me to join them because of my sweet bo staff skills. Wanna go for coffee?"

Now that I've done some horrible copyright bastardizations, the real 'line' (if you can even call it that) was something like,

"Hey, usually when I want to befriend someone, I ask them to go for coffee with me and make several attempts at amusement at my own expense. Interested?"
 
Hey, shush...no one gets to know about throwing body parts until they get to know me better, ie: past one coffee. It gives me the added advantage of remaining mysterious for just a little bit longer. By the by, you're not supposed to leave comments with that blogger id, remember? Bad Adam, bad.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger