Emergency!
Sunday, January 23, 2005
  My monkey, a monkey, the monkey, their monkey, our monkey, his monkey. The collective monkey.
Yesterday was smashing good times (this word, smashing, has been invading my vernacular a lot lately- a bit pretentiously I might add) with The Borg + 1. We watched what I gauged would have me crapping my pants in fear by the half-way point, but instead of screaming through the original Takehashi (the spelling is probably horribly wrong, but you know who I mean- the guy is an awesome director) production of Ju-on: The Grudge, or Dawn of the Dead, we giggled inappropriately and roared with laughter through all of them. It was quite good. Fenton, Bento and Hydrass are quite hilarious when they join forces-Hydrass will become a regular- I command it, because he's cool like that although I used to find him slightly intimidating.

When I was perusing the video store, I found another movie (cannot remember name, goddamnit!) that was done by the same animators who did Blood: The Last Vampire, which was muy cool- I'm going to rent that next time I have renting powers in our little get-togethers. The animation in BTLV blew me away, to the point where I almost (ALMOST) didn't care that it was like a 25 minute teaser- therefore, I must see this movie. It is newer, and therefore, must be more awesome. Hopefully.

A few things have arisen about my previous post. They will be dealt with accordingly, although it is clear from a phone call tonight that the status of things is swooshing downhill at lightening speed. And it's not even my fault. Wow. The thing that worries me is that what he sees as complacent contentedness to the point of everything being boring as ok, I see as dysfunctional as all hell. My function is not dsyfunction. But, all of a sudden, I know exactly what to do about everything I've been stressing out about, and everything will be fine.

In other news, Godzilla was seen traversing the public streets this evening with her minion Mothra trailing behind her, hoping that Godzilla would not fall onto the ice and do herself an inexplicable injury and hence need Mothra to carry her home- On her mighty wings (I had to say that, I HAD to- it made me laugh). Mothra also noticed that Godzilla is quite out of shape, but still managed somehow to subdue Mothra with flames shooting out of her mouth as they walked. Mothra therefore didn't get to say much, but rather, watched Godzilla wheeze and gasp along, and still spit out choppy gaspy sentences about lots of nothings. Something about eating, or crashing airplanes with pilots that miraculously survive depressurization, and consequently, the odds.

"You know, people just had much more mettle back then than they do now. Nowadays, we're all pussies."

At the mention of "pussies" coming out of Godzilla's mouth, Mothra gasped in embarrassment and looked away blushing from the 52 year old scaly monster.




 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger