Emergency!
Saturday, January 15, 2005
  When I am missing you to death...
I really miss mr. Pink. I went out and got drunk with WestJet tonight for some extremely explicable reason. I feel like shit right now (ie- I have the spins and am listing to the right, heavily) and will probably go to bed soon, but god I miss the boy right now. I just wish that I could fall asleep next to him, even if he wasn't going to be there in the morning. I just want him near me. Why is it always me that gets into these fucking long-distance relationships? Am I some sort of freaking awful sadist or something? Why can't I just be with someone who I can always see for once?
I miss him, and I want him here right now.

So yeah, a little intoxicated right now, which was incredibly unwise. I have extra money, and I go and blow it because I feel miniscule amounts of guilt for a friend whom I'm trying to estrange. Go figure. Perhaps things go down easier with a little tequila. However, from here on out, I shall learn the meaning of "NO."

I should be sleeping, but I just can't bear to drag myself off yet. Classes were good today, but somewhat unproductive. My English 314 prof likes to dance little irish jigs around himself, which is frustrating. And I can't gather up the gumption to speak up in Marginal Lit, which I oh-so-cleverly announced in front of a classmate of said class today, while he smirked in a niche of the Humanities hallway. Fucking brilliant, wot.

What a fucking useless day, full of fricatives and expletives. I'm never drinking again, so help me one-faith-or-another.
 
Comments:
If that was a smirk, I guess I need to work on my poker face.
 
*GASP*
 
Sorry, I didn't mean to make that sound malicious. I found this blog after the incident in question - and I'm sure the question is running through your mind, so I'll state for the record that I sat there by complete coincidence - after googling you looking for your Gateway articles.

And I laughed out loud at your description of Brazeau's frenetic pacing as a jig. He does look fifteen, doesn't he?
 
Oh geez... No doubt you found "copious" amounts of gateway articles too, huh? It's all just more embarrassing then anything. But thanks for the praise anywho. And Brazeau does look like a fifteen year old. I feel like this is a note that could be intercepted by an observant teacher right now. "Tee hee, Mr. Brazeau looks like a little boy! Pass it on!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger