Emergency!
Monday, February 28, 2005
  Pink Emergency!

Sir Squirty
Originally uploaded by septapus.
Oh man, I almost herniated with glee today when A Probable Gang member drove me home, and we passed Mingus Tourette's Pink Ambulance! And he was driving it! I wanted to ask PGM if we could turn around, but sadly, things to do (both of us) and people to see, and overlords to satiate. In retrospect though, it was sort of embarrassing because I was very excitable: "..so I was thinking about how we could do some installation--OH MY GOD, DID YOU SEE THAT??!!" And it was right by my house too. But yeah, when my mom does her little apprehensive gasps when I'm driving, it drives me crazy, so I'm glad that PGM handled the outburst well and my flustering didn't get us killed.

In other news, I finished the gawping paper of doom this morning at around five-thirty to sixish. I was actually quite impressed, because I usually don't have time for sleep or (even more disgustingly) a shower. But two and a half glorious hours of sleep later...I still feel like a human being at three thirty. Even more fucked up-- I enjoyed writing the paper. A lot. And to top it off, we had to give a little spiel of what our papers were about in class, and though mine sucked because I was a little less then alert, one of my more intelligent classmates told about his, and he wrote on the exact same stuff as I did, which of course was a mild injection of comfort to know I was afterall on the right track.

On a whim, I've been unearthing any suggestions for music that I've stumbled across lately. "A Cautionary Song" by the Decemberists is one of them, and a highly disturbing song on top of that. But good moral and sort of hard to not listen to. I've also gotten some Tech n9ne on a recommendation, as well as Andre Nickatina- so...I'll let you know how that goes. Word to the wise though: Arcade Fire is not to be underestimated in awesomeness. I should probably link this or something, but I'm too lazy.
 
Comments:
San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love custom rc car then you will want to be there! All kinds of custom rc car will be in attendance. For more information go to custom rc car
See Ya There!!
 
Toller Blog!
Ich habe oben playstation spiele gelesen. Da fiel mir ein:
Ich verdiene hier Geld mit Spielen:
playstation spiele
Viel Spaß! :-)
 
While reading this I was reminded of performance volkswagen you should stop by.
 
Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate falls
. You can check it out at chocolate falls


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder
 
I love your blog! I also have a site about simulate wakeboarding
. You can check it out at simulate wakeboarding
.

Also, as a special bonus for your visitors, i want to tell you about a site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam! Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if you qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger