Emergency!
Thursday, February 10, 2005
  This is all so dubious...
01. Dyed your hair (streaked it red, does that count?)
02. Been a DJ
03. Climbed a mountain (several actually)
04. Been arrested
05. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol (yeah, I killed a cow with a hand grenade too)
06. Held a tarantula.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone (I regret this, because he was just a fuck buddy, and it gave him the absolute wrong idea)
08. Said "I love you" and meant it (I don't joke around with this. If I say it to you, you're a lucky bastard)
09. Taught yourself an art from scratch (anything I want to learn, I teach myself. Or ask my dad)
10. Done a striptease (with my own sound effects? Damn straight- except it's hard to be sexy when you're going to pee your pants from giggling so hard)
11. Bungee jumped
12. Had a booth at a street fair (I used to sell lots of handmade jewelery as a kid for spending money)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea (I wish I'd paid more attention to that moment and enjoyed it more)
14. Stayed up all night long, and watched the sun rise (when I ran away)
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game (Oilers vs. the Flames- 1987?)
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa
18. Grown and eaten my own vegetables
19. Touched an iceberg
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby's diaper (my secret baby that I keep under the stairs)
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower (in PEI on a big quilt with all of my family)
24. Had to put someone you love into a nursing home
25. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
26. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment (Yesterday, I accidently laughed at the salesperson at the bridal shop- an uncontrollable and incredibly rude snicker at a bright red sequined top- I felt like such a monster)
28. Had a food fight (this seriously grossed me out)
29. Built your own PC from parts
30. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
31. Asked out a stranger (minimal success- sleeping with strangers, on the other hand...easy- it, I mean, not me.)
32. Had a snowball fight (Us twenty year olds vs. the fourteen year olds. We kicked their asses good.)
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
35. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip (this is seriously awesome on a calm night when you can see all the stars)
38. Taken an ice cold bath (it was a bad trip, I thought it would straighten me out)
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
40. Seen a total eclipse
41. Rode on a roller coaster (I love rollercoasters. The scarier the better. Nothing makes me nauseaus)
42. Hit a home run
43. Rode on a motorcycle
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
47. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild (my mom has some crazy hippy friends- wild mushrooms taste like dry shrivelled dirt- but there are profund amounts of edible mushrooms in AB)
48. Rode a horse (I seriously LOVE horseback riding)
49. Had major surgery (let me count my scars...)
50. Loved your job for all accounts
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced (AHEM)
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (all my needs are being met right now)
53. Had amazing friends (I can't imagine who though...)
54. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (if fish count)
55. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt (I once used a terrible word on a friend that I had absolutely no grasp of the meaning of (the word), and carried that around for quite a few years before I just walked up to him and apologised. The kicker was, that he remembered, and after I'd apologised, he gave me a huge hug.)
56. Stolen a sign
57. Backpacked in Europe
58. Taken a road-trip (many)
59. Rock climbing
60. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
61. Midnight walk on the beach
62. Sky diving
63. Changed your name
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love (only once, and not with whom you think)
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
66. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
67. Bench pressed your own weight
68. Milked a cow (and a goat)
69. Alphabetized your records (this is a favorite essay stalling tactic)
70. Pretended to be a superhero (used to play ninja turtles- I was always fucking April though- plus, there was "Super Cliche Girl" for a little bit in highschool)
71. Sung karaoke (LOVE it, and miss it actually)
72. Lounged around in bed all day
73. Posed nude in front of strangers
74. Scuba diving
75. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
76. Kissed in the rain (the stuff of dreams, really)
77. Played in the mud
78. Played in the rain
79. Gone to a drive-in theater
80. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it.
81. Parasailed
82. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog (oh let me count the names)
83. Skipped all your school reunions
84. Started a business (technically)
85. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them
86. ...and gotten 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you
87. Taken a martial arts class (a few)
88. Sword fought for the honor of a woman
89. Written your own computer language
90. Gotten married
91. Been in a movie
92. Crashed a party
93. Loved someone you shouldn't have (Oh my)
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy
95. Gotten divorced
96. Had sex at the office
97. Gone without food for 5 days
98. Made cookies from scratch
99. Won first prize in a costume contest
100. Rode a gondola (the boat, or the things going up ski hills and such?)
101. Gotten a tattoo
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on
103. Rafted the Snake River
104. Found out someone was going to dump you via Blogger
105. Got flowers for no reason
106. Masturbated in a public place
107. Got so drunk you don't remember anything!
108. Gone back to school
109. Performed on stage
110. Been to Las Vegas
111. Recorded music
112. Eaten shark
113. Had a one-night stand
114. Gotten someone fired for their actions
115. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
116. Bought a house
117. Been in a combat zone
118. Buried one/both of your parents
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off (fucking men- I so bitter! Never again!)
120. Been on a cruise ship
121. Spoken more than one language fluently
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone
123. Bounced a check
124. Had your picture in the newspaper (too many times)
125. Read - and understood - your credit report
126. Raised children
127. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
128. Eaten kangaroo meat
129. Been a sperm or egg donor
130. Eaten sushi (OH BABY YEAH! )
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did
132. Called or written your Member of parliament (Congress person, for the Yanks) (talked to them in person, actually, lots of times)
133. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing (flights to Toronto are very possibly the most boring things ever)
134. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
138. Had plastic surgery (technically- even though it's gone now)
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
140. Wrote articles for a large publication (four)
141. Lost over 100 pounds at one time
142. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
143. Piloted an airplane (for like twenty seconds)
144. Petted (<- incorrect. "Stroked") a stingray ? (Sea World)
145. Broken someone's heart - Too many times unfortunately
146. Helped an animal give birth
147. Been fired or laid off from a job
148. Won money on a T.V. game show
149. Broken a bone (my right index finger got a rock dropped on it)
150. Had sex on a moving train
 
Comments:
I never feel like anyone believes everything that I say, lol. Like they're always looking to see that I'm a big fat lyah.
 
you win!
 
I win? Is there a prize?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger