Emergency!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
  "Hitler was a bad man. I am glad he was not my pappy."
I haven't posted anything hideously wrong (see title) and gross on here for a while, so I figured it was time to bring back Guts for a gander. One day, I hope to write something not as disgusting as this, but something that makes one sit back in stupified wonder after they're done reading it. And for me, an unsympathetic girl, reading "Guts" puts me into stupid horrified wonder. I've been meaning to latch onto someone and steal some more Palahniuk for the summer, but I know not whom. Except maybe Bento, because he is not as perhaps, possessive and fanatical as someone else I could think of [1].

Today was ok, except I ran into the "Fake Australian" again at Remedy. Pissed me right the hell off, because I absolutely cannot be mean to the guy, but nor can I seem to get away fast enough. And lately, I'm in no mood to sit around making shit talk and be meaningless and placating to other people. So I booted it, but not soon enough, because I got excluded from a dinner at Dantes. Turkey sandwiches, again.

School is starting to become a handful again. I have to sort out a Marginal lit project by Friday, and I panicked today and suddenly figured I had nothing again. And it worries me how quickly the presentation and the essay are going to be upon me. Fuck.

[1] Ah ha ha...I'm joking. And abusing footnotes.


 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger