Emergency!
Saturday, March 05, 2005
  Trials
Team Nausea came up for the weekend, so I ended up hanging out with them last night, and this morning. Dad's feeling a little sick-ish which is a little worrisome, but Mum is full on into "annoying" mode. You know those people that don't fully read things and then take it upon themselves to expound on them while integrating an irrelevant personal story into it? Yeah...

I suppose it's my fault that I'm not enjoying their company though. I've seen them too much lately, for all the wrong reasons, and I can't get the whole "traitors all, Team Nausea" thing out of my head. I'm being much too sensitive though I realized, when Mum picked up a dirty penny on the ground today and gave it to me, and scarcely was it rested in my hand, I winged it as far as I could without her noticing until it slapped against the wall of the church we were walking by. On top of that, and bright sunshine, I'm fairly certain I had my "ugly" face on all morning.

I've realized though, that yes, I'm mad about the whole codependency = parental control thing, but also that this is the absolute wrong time to be focussing on myself and my frustrations about this. I feel sorry for my dad, because I think he's more run down lately then he'll admit. But Mum just seems to be putzing along merrily like she always does. It's good, because she distracts Dad with all the little nothings that she passes their time obsessing about, but ...she doesn't seem really really "with" the program either. Everything she says to me especially lately just makes me mad or upset about something.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger