Emergency!
Thursday, April 28, 2005
  So y'all think Ahm a * hic * do you?

Your Linguistic Profile:

55% General American English
30% Yankee
10% Dixie
5% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern

What Kind of American English Do You Speak?


I'm bored. Did I mention I'm bored? I know we're supposed to be all excited because we're done and all...but I'm bored stiff. I hate it, I love it. I can't decide right now. [1]

I leave to BC after one more day. I am Jack's Utter & Complete orgasmic Joy. I can't wait to get out of here. I wish I could take some people in my suitcase though too, mind you. I think I might miss my amis...

Bullshit Proof found a cruising spot the other day, behind the Glenora club and around Victoria park. The jig is up....we know where 'those gays' hang out now, oh my.

I got my two dreaded papers back in English today and smashed the shit out of them with two B+. I wasn't expecting that.... I lost marks for again, my old nemesis Mr. Awkward and Wordy showing up and all and what, with my complete lack of concern for looking over my papers past a spellcheck. I do care, but at that particular point in time, I was completely surprised I even got them done.

Have not talked to Vespa boy, as keeping up with agreements made and all (and keeping with better judgement for the time being- not entirely all Fenton-slap).[2] The opportunities are rampant, but instead I will bumble around with my amis and that will be better. Something that struck me: he can't tell me anything about himself. He just doesn't "know". And I mean, various facets come out when he talks, and I know him damn well, but he doesn't know himself at all. And I'm trying to decide, is that a good thing, or a bad thing? I'm not going like base any of my undertakings with the outcome of that. But are there some people who just don't need to know themselves as well as I try to get to know myself? Because I do try. But, at the same time, with him it makes him come across as being about four inches deep...and though I know that's not necessarily the case, it is aggravating sometimes. What a thing to be aggravated by though I suppose. BUT. But. You know what I mean. Complexity. Not complication necessarily, but complexity.

So I'm trying to decide what I should work on (ie- meaning, what should I bring to work on, and what should I just save for later this summer?) in BC. Writing (putting together poetry volume, or finishing/working on the book, or hashing out more of the new ideas out of the can [3]) or painting/art stuff? I'm thinking the former, along with some good novels (recreational reading!!) might suffice for the week, but if there's something you could suggest, or give me an idea of to do, let me know.

[1] Me talking to an old anthropology prof while right fucked up, is not such a hot plan. Good JOB for those involved. Ach.

[2]Hmm....kind of clever. That might be a catching turnphrase.

[3] I have an old Chinese Republic tea can that I put all my writing odds and ends (read: stuff scribbled on numerous post-its, napkins and reciepts or other scraps of junk) in. It's getting pretty full.
 
Comments:
Vespa. And I mean, we don't know ourselves that great either, and never will know ourselves entirely, as a rule, but Vespa boy is exceptionally unawares of how he ticks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger