Emergency!
Sunday, May 15, 2005
  Shoot my head
Today has been the most boring day ever. I ended up thinking of the brilliant plan to invite Vespa boy over to my house the other day for today at 5 o'clock, meaning that I would have to wash the diesel covered laundry before then, and similarly, clean the house. I cleaned, I scrubbed, and paid meticulous attention to my personal effects, which, in short, means that Emerson was planning to seduce Vespa boy-- only it didn't work. He didn't show up because his dad "last minute" decided to leave to godknowswhere NWT for three weeks to work in a diamond mine and craved an emotional family audience at his last supper in E-town. To top it off, VB was home by eight thirty, and felt too tired to come out. Which is actually good, because I'm so sure that I would have jumped him as soon as he came in the door.

Seductress: 0. Victim: 1.

I've had a great weekend though. The boat went in the water ok, with no problems, and I also got to hang out with the boys on the same day at Bellan's house. Tres enjoyable-- I do enjoy Bento's boy's friends, they're a riot, as well of course, as my own friends.

The news right now, is that there is a poetry reading at Remedy on Tuesday. Signup is at 8:00. I'm going to do my first piece. Please come out and support me! And Fenton, by extension.

Additionally, I've been working on my volume for most of the day, and I'm surprising myself with how well it's coming together. It's funny how a loose theme sort of puts things in place. I'm still feeling apprehensive about showing it to anyone though, so even when I do finish it, I might just sit on it for a while. We'll see. But the manuscrip, she is halfway done. I talked to my dad a little bit about it today and he said that he's really impressed, and all of a sudden Mingus' old dilemma came to mind. My parents will read this eventually. Mind you, my parents reading my poetry is the absolute least of my worries of people who will read it at the moment. But still, exciting stuff. I'm really proud of it. I will have to start putting away some money so I can put together some books I think.

WestJet has been hanging around lately and getting back into cling-mode. I don't know what is up with it, but I'm finding that I'm much more tolerant at this point about it then I was last year. It just confuses me a little though, because we can hang out, and not say much of anything, and he's still perfectly happy with that. I mean, I don't mind hanging out with people, but there's hanging out with me, or there is coming over to my house to watch tv and eat my food, and say less then 150 words to me in the span of two hours.

Ok. Bedtime.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger