Emergency!
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
  Dour.
Man, my life has not been very interesting lately. I am looking forward to Friday.

In other news-- I think the Cat Lady may be pissed at me, because she was the one person I forgot to inform that yesterday's Raving Poet thing didn't occur. And she probably showed up, and I'm probably that much more into her bad books because of it. Woe is me when it comes to maintaining friendships involving girls. We expect so much, you know?

Last night was still a horrible flaming plane crash though, on the subject. For some reason, I got it into my head that I should just be nicer to Westjet, instead of plotting against him all the time and see how that worked out. It worked out in that my best friend got horribly pissed off that WestJet tagged along on our consumerist sojourn, and ...pretty much stayed that way for the whole night, while Westjet got mad at me for being angry about it, and so on and so forth. The big circle of rage, it is maddening. I know that being Westjet's friend is most unhealthy...but he's been around for a while now. Like three years almost. Scary. Have I really been this patient for three years?

I really have to stop spending money. And I really have to quit smoking. I need to sit down tonight and organize myself, period, because everything I'm doing is still flying in the wind a bit.

I had a reaffirmation of how ill-suited I am for my job because of my brain. I thought of this terrific story idea while we were bagging leaves (62 bags = a days work) and promptly stopped doing what I was doing to think about it some more--which in this case, was actually holding the bag that the leaves were being dumped into. Insert confused looks all around.

I heard today that Pearljam sold out. Part of me is upset, but the other part is saying, "you don't like them as much as Nirvana anyways." Truthfully, there will be better concerts to attend than that. I say this now....

And better and best news? I bought some film the other day, as well as brought my camera bag over from the old house. I have all my gadgetry, and get to try it out this friday at the big "C is for congratulatory convocational sensational" event.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger