Emergency!
Sunday, June 12, 2005
  La bamba
Today was okay-ish. I slept quite late at my aunt's place, and then was quiet and still for most of the day. WestJet and I went to the Roost, and I danced a little bit. I just feel out of it. I'm worried about my whole life right now, if such a thing were possible.

I've been thinking lately that I ought to just stop blogging altogether, and just join the land of the living. I'm starting to wonder whether this "purging" that I seem to do quite regularly in the view of all my friends is necessarily a healthy or functional thing. Because there are so many nuances to it. What we talk about, what we don't talk about, things we should say to each other in person (and don't), and whatnot. I think I need to return to being a fully functional autonomous being again. Once I get my slap in the face on Tuesday, accompanied with quitting the blog game, I think I'll be able to pull up my socks.

Some, maybe not many, have noticed that I have steadily increased the amount that I am drinking, smoking, and doing generally awful things. I will also be putting a stop to all of this. I deign that if I can quit smoking, I will permit myself to "smoke" again, but not until then, and even so, return to my sporadic and solo ways.

This is me pulling it together. Is it working? I'm turning my spongy soul into a rock again.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger