Emergency!
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
  el foto nono
My foreman took pictures of me and an unassuming crewmate today with his cell camera and of course, my skin fell off afterwards, but it was ok.

Really really... I've been in an excellent mood, except for the fact that the lady from the apartment complex that we're trying to get a place in phoned my house today with a vague message to just phone her back. And I had to leave two messages because I forgot to leave my phone number in the first one. And she didn't say, "yes, you can live here you nice girl and boy", or "die scum". Any of those two answers would have been good, but nope...no sleep for yet another night. It's killing me, and to make matters worse, everyone keeps talking about it like we have it already, and we don't.

Seriously, my day has been good. A little tiny bit of work, and a lot of proverbial fucking of dogs for the rest of the day. We rubbernecked an accident, drove around, and picked all the islands of weeds on SA Trail in rush hour traffic. I tell you, you want near death experience, try that on for about three hours of semi-trucks threatening to clip your elbows on an island that sometimes narrows to about a foot wide in the middle of six lanes of death and mulched bones. It feels kind of good thoug, I admit, to walk on an island like that and be fearless, and have an ever so slightly cocky swagger while you do your thing. We got whistled at today numerous times. Hot. Nothing makes me want to jump in your pants inside your hot car more then some lewd leering and a crude comment or noise.

Asked my co-worker's permission today to ask out her ex-boyfriend. Permission granted, and joyously so. She really thinks we'd make a great match. Now, if only I could gather up the gumption to cross that line, much less make eye contact with the guy without giggling and running away.

I'm tired, and still nervous.

I went to Paradise Pets the other day, and scoped out new living arrangements for Snakelet, and unlike the fortune I thought I'd be paying, I'm only going to shuck out around $140 for snake nirvana. It's huge and wonderful, well ventilated, and escape proof. And blessedly light and rather rad looking. Very exciting.

Bought brand new Evolution shoes from WestJet's brother, (they were too small), for fifteen dollars. Well SPENT! They're so cool.
 
Comments:
AHAHAHA....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger