Emergency!
Sunday, July 17, 2005
  Underwhelmed
I've decided that I want to get a full back covering tattoo. Of course it won't hide what I like to call "the grossness" that is all my unattractive humpery doo-ness, but I am looking at it as sort of a "making ugly beautiful" project. What it will be and where I will find the money, I don't know, but the idea seems immensly appealing right now. I do really want something that suits me though, symbolically, I suppose, but I also don't want something dark and depressing like, "this-signifies-my-shitty-life-and-how-strong-I-am-now". I have a feeling I should do the designing of this, but as of now, the only thing I keep thinking about is a big leaved tree with words forming the grooves in the trunk. What words? Good question.

And I'm a little melancholical right now, I admit. I can't pinpoint it exactly, but something is picking away at me.

I'm reading the trashiest book ever right now, involving a certain Carcharadon Megaladon, and I can't put it down. The idea of a 75 foot long, glow in the dark shark is just much too appealing for me to drop it and run away in shame. And it's written so poorly that I should actually find this author and slap him across the face. Of course, this does give me optimism for the future with my own writing though.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger