Emergency!
Sunday, August 14, 2005
  Apollo I
I was weedeating in Larkspur park at about eight a.m. last thursday, and I suddenly stood up and felt the trimming string slapping rhythmically against the power box as I realized,

"The girl you met when you were five in a sandbox, who used to pee her pants and sulk constantly in the 'human meatball' position, and walk around entire days with orange kool-aid moustaches....is soon to be married. In front of a church, in front of people, and very possibly...she will be procreating mini-figs shortly thereafter."

Yeah, I knew it was coming, but I didn't know that was coming. I still have no toast "planned", but I'm guessing the actual reality *WHAM* I had on thursday should not be included.

I spent today out at a home made dirt bike course, shooting a roll of film for a future moto-cross superstar who is very ambitious with the ladies (I don't think the seventeen year old knew she was twenty-two when he smiled and gave her his phone number). The more time I spent watching him under a blue sky, weaving in and out of the primarily clover covered field trails (mouthful? I don't care.) I started regretting that I never had done this. I've always known that I've wanted to race something, but I never knew what. A machine, and a fast one, but I suppose I never had the opportunity granted. In anycase, this kid Dustin, he's got major talent. He was doing 95 foot table jumps like it was nothing. I would be interested in riding one to see just how awesome the suspension on those bikes could be. And the speed. I've always had a thing for "set it for STUPID FAST Scotty!" In anycase, I got about half a roll of him achieving big air and other such things, it was good. The other half of the roll was spent on insect magnification shots. Should be interesting.

I've read three books this weekend, front to back. Right now is "On South Mountain: Dark Secrets of the Goler Clan" which is a non-fiction about Annapolis mountain men and the *hijinkered buggery best not mentioned*. It's interesting but scary, like a Rob Zombie movie come to life.

Who am I kidding? I missed my friends all weekend, for the most part. I don't need 'em, but I missed them. For those not in the know, we are planning a housewarming party (no gifts please) for probably September 2nd, just so you know that after our moving day we weren't giggling behind the door going "YES! FREE LABOUR. WE ARE UNGRATEFUL!" Well. One of us wasn't. Harem? Please come, it would be wonderful. Bento? Mad? Vasyl? Bento's boy? Come one come all, just don't break stuff.

On my way to the week of r & r + impending doom, this is Emerson Emergency signing off. No amount of alcohol will be enough, coupled with having seven days left until the big ___ ______ day. At least I'm not a nut that thinks it's "part of my personality" to stick a burning stick between her lips and suck. Think of the possibilities of that lie.
 
Comments:
So I should continue to smoke so you feel better about yourself? I'll get right on it. If you paid for the habit itself, that would be even better.

We are all flawed, it's inevitable. Even Fenton with his "addictions". What the nuts?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger