Emergency!
Friday, September 16, 2005
  Leavin' on a Jet Plane...don't know whether I'll crash into a burning pile of twisted metal rubble or not.
Surprisingly, I was energetic this morning. It's amazing what two hours of sleep can do to revitalize one. And I'm still going. I think I've told everyone and his dog this morning (a yorkshire terrier outside the bookstore in the airport gates) that my brother is getting married. It's all so...weird, but nice too. Puts more pressure on me to not end up an old hag though.

I'm sitting at the Devil's plaything right now (an IBM) in the depths of Hell right now (Indigo), waiting for my bording call. I almost died via shuttle bus this morning. Coincidentally, it was the same year and make of the white Katimavik van that we rolled at the end of 2001 and smashed to a pulp. My driver appeared to be a geriatric NASCAR driver. When the sides of a metal trap with wheels are vibrating...you might be going too fast. When you can't tell the make of the cars you are passing...you might be going exceedingly fast, all to get me to the airport (the sole passenger) two and a half hours before my flight.

I ran into WestJet's ex-boyfriend at the airport. He checked me in, and we chatted at the Tim Horton line up. He barely recognised me, and I him, but it wasn't awkward at all. Except for thoughts of "you touched his DING-A-LING!"

After that, I just stood and read on the peripheries of Indigo. I essentially skimmed through the new Peter C. Newmann book on Brian Mulroney, in that length of time. More on that later, I got quotes. I think I'd be interested in reading the whole thing at length though, so I'll borrow it from Harlot. Because you know she has like, an autographed fanatic's copy or something...

Whassat? Want a teaser? MELODRAMATIC PENIS FUNCTIONALITY CONTEST.

I'll miss you guys, don't debauch too much.
 
Comments:
Hey! You know I still read up on you... even if I don't post anything. :)

Hmm that shuttlebus ride would have been us in August, had I not lost my job. (ah yes, back to the hate and discontent that is Fast food... at least for a while)

Is it just me or do all people who drive mass transit vehicles seem to drive like they're ALMOST gonna kill you? You'd most likely die from a heart attack because of how close to impact you come.
 
Oh, Jaden, it's definately summat like that. It's petrifying.

And fenton...Only sometimes. LOL.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger