Emergency!
Thursday, October 20, 2005
  Problem? I think.
So, I being the egotist as usual, went to go check my blogpatrol stats today:

digital bell said...

door bellsLarge selection of door bellsand door bellsavailable for immediate delivery. door bellsExtend your current door chime to ring other places in your home without wiring.

Audhra said...

Great job! check out pictures of female steroid abuse at pictures of female steroid abuse

credit6sec said...

great content!
Visit my site too, relating to consolidation service debt settlement site. It deals with consolidation service debt settlement and other related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Here's some info on cast free pod
for you:
cast free pod
stuff and more Check it out!

Lexie said...

You have pretty cool blog here. What's up with these weird posts?

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

Lexie

Oh and another cool site is a food burn fat site about other weight loss stuff.

girl1872 said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about better sex through marriage. It pretty much covers better sex through marriage and other similar topics available.

Tom Naka said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some health and wellness clinic
research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out health and wellness clinic

Anonymous said...

Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related credit repair kit site also. You may want to take a look some time. credit repair kit I'll definitely be back.

Spreadsheets said...

Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. natural penis enlargement

Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about credit repair scams related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

The best place I have found for mitsubishi pajaro is mitsubishi pajaro.

I mean, honestly.... if you're gonna be a goddamn spammer, at least cut the "I'm sincere" bullshit. All these comments were on one post in an archive from like...four months ago or something. So this is the end my friends, I can see it on the horizon.

In all seriousness though, the buzz of people searching for information on Golden Hars is just getting louder. I am going to start working on this as a side project, but I'm wondering if someone could ...actually no....I can do this, because I can upload stuff to the uofa server, but I might need help at that particular stage...SO, if someone could volunteer some assistance for that time, I'd really appreciate it. I mean, it's not going to be anything glamorous, this site o' mine, but there are a few things that I'd like to do with it.

I'd like to have a professional sort of tone to it, but not professional in an unapproachable way.

Criterion

*I'd like to have different aspects of Golden hars (traits/symptoms, background, related sites, etc....) as pages, so I'm not just lumping everything I know into one page of horribleness.

*I'd also like to have a commentary page/guestbook (so nineties...)and another link to serve as sort of the beginnings of an online support group. Because obviously, there are people out there that aren't knowing much, and are probably as alone on the subject as I am.

*And...this is something discussable, (whether it's a good idea or bad), I'd like one page at least of my own personal story of what it has been like for me to have GH.

Of course, the other thing is, is that I go and revamp "Because Ghandi Says So" into something that is simply just a data page with contact information. This would be easier, but I want something that could be kept more organized, and thus seem more authoritative with the knowlege I've gathered in the last ten years about it.

If anyone is interested in actually getting in on the action of putting this together, past helping me upload it, let me know.
 
Comments:
Yeah I know...I've just been lazy. Something I forgot to mention...these spammers have no pride! Their spelling is terrible!!
 
Thanks! We will collaborate!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger