Emergency!
Sunday, November 06, 2005
 
So I've gotten a job. My mom bluffed and said, "we don't have enough money that a trip is feasible", so I called it and did, essentially, the antithesis of what she would have me do. However, that said, it's not much of a job. I mean, it is, because it's my employer's livelihood, but it isn't, because I'm a cashier at the convenience store downstairs. It seems pretty straightforward so far, except since I'm a walking ball of contagion, I wasn't doing masterfully well at my first go of things this evening for "training". Training, I might add, that I'm not getting paid my $7.00 an hour for. However, I mastered the till, and the intricate way that my boss has things priced by the end of the evening. All this leaves is the closing time, cashing-out ritual, which I will master on Wednesday, hopefully being in better health by this time.

As an employee of this fantastic store, I am also assuredly protected by the stick behind the counter, as well as the butcher knife beside the cash register. Things I thought only entertained on TV, are henceforth a reality.

"AAAAIEEEE!! From Russia with love, BITCH."

Being as ear-infections are going around like a bad trend, it is also not surprising that I have one. I keep waking up with nightmares that I'm going to lose my hearing, but it seems to be getting better via the various home remedies that I've been recieving/employing. If it gets any worse than it is however, I will probably go get it checked out.

I've been swamped with mounds of teacher-esque homework to do, and all I've been thinking lately is that all my problems with classroom management will be solved with this little deal. Eh? That's what I thought.

"Johnny, could you start paying attention?"

"No! I think you're a big crack--*WHAAA ZOOOPH*!"

WHAMMY!

Discipline that is absolutely bewildering is a-ok in my books. I'm counting on them being scared to death with how the thing looks, rather than the "amazing ball of air that will ruffle your co-worker's hair" result.
 
Comments:
There are also adult movies available for rental!
 
Champ here. I'm all about havin' fun. You know, start a fire in someone's kitchen, maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off... Anyway, I've become kind of famous for my signature catch-phrase – whammy! Like, Gene Tenace at the plate... and whammy!
 
Uhhh...I know it's your "catch phrase"....I stole it only momentarily. Thanks for linking to me mysterious hot stranger. It is most appreciated! ;)
 
Yeah.... 0.o. He must have some pretty pervy stuff. I'll have to get back to you on that. Because I have the authority...almost. If I don't lose my little job by taking saturday off already.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger