Emergency!
Monday, December 12, 2005
  Long distance drunk
Is it a problem that one might feel more alive and in tune/connected with the world when they are lacking in sleep, and incredibly detached/apathetic when they are not?

So I've had all these experiences in my life that SHOULD make me a fantastic person at this precise moment, and somehow I feel like a hoodlum right now that everyone is doubting the capabilities of and second guessing, throwing second glances at and wrinkling noses in disappointment. Or maybe it's just me thinking that I myself am a hoodlum, when I really should be a fantastic person. After all, this was the purpose behind me living the life that I have lived, right? Whether I was aware of it or not at the time, I am definitely aware of what I am lacking right now. But to pinpoint those things that have possibly once been there and are now eroded into round dull leads ineffectual for a good drawing, is hard to do right now.

Fenton called this an introspective "fatalistic something-something." I call it the state of hanging suspended and useless in the gelatin of life, watching everything go by, unable to affect concern through movement.

"I like my neighborhood. I like my gun. Driving my little car, I am your girl and I will protect you."
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger