Emergency!
Thursday, December 01, 2005
  Time for a meme? Sorry.
[] I'm afraid of the quiet. Not at all. Often people or things are not quiet enough.
[x] I am really ticklish.
[x] I'm afraid of the dark. Only sometimes, when I'm by myself. Exclusively limited to the wilderness at night.
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[ ] I am homosexual.
[x] I believe in true love. I seriously used to be a non-believer. Which, intrinsically, is why I set up people and they end up unhappy and broken up, or unhappy and stuck together with kid or something.
[x] I've ran away from home.
[x] I collect comic books. I have been known to hide comics away. I'll certainly never get rid of them.
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad
[x] I have stayed out all night.
[] I open up to others easily.
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] I watch the news.
[x] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[x] I love Disney movies. Yeah...obviously I don't care what you think. I dig 'em. Disney was probably my first "anything art."
[x] I am a sucker for pretty eyes.
[ ] I kill bugs. Hardly ever! Will go out of my way to not kill bugs, except silverfish in the store, because they gross me out. Well, and mosquitos. What an oppressed species eh?
[x] I curse all the time.
[ ] I have (had) "x"s in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public. On numerous occasions, involving minor longterm injuries.
[] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[] I love Spam.
[x] I bake well. I love cooking. To me, cooking and cleaning are very meditative things to do. Admittedly, cleaning can be annoying when you're pressed for time though. But since I try and think of cooking as meditative, and I actually enjoy it, generally, I'm pretty good at it.
[] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I own something from Abercrombie.
[x] I have a job.
[x] Talked on a phone for 5 hours. You know it!
[ ] I love Dr. Phil-like Herpes I do...
[x] I like someone. Just a little.
[x] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. Only to annoy Fenton.
[x] I am self-conscious. To a certain extent, everyone is, it's why we are like we are. So yeah.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I have tried alcohol.
[x] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[x] I have tried a cigarette. Ha ha.
[x] I have tried a cigar.
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.Never more than half.
[x] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have a few scars. Ha ha...Just a couple...
[x] I've been out of this country. To the USA.
[] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[X] I love chocolate. DO I!!!?
[] I bite my nails.
[] I am not comfortable with being me.
[] I play computer games when I'm bored. Once in a while, but not too often.
[] gotten lost in the city.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[] Had a serious injury.
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas.
[x] Have kissed a stranger. It was in Quebec...it's complicated.
[x] Hugged a stranger
[] Been arrested.
[x] Beverage come out of your nose while laughing
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[x] Made out in an elevator.
[] Swore at your parents.
[] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.
[] Been skydiving.
[] Been bungee jumping.
[x] Gotten stitches. I find stitches unimpressive...ask me about staples!
[] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[x] Bitten someone. The only answer I can think of is not my own: "only in a sexy way."
[] Been to Niagara Falls.
[] Gotten the chicken pox twice.
[] Crashed into a car.
[] Have been to Japan.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[] Shoplifted.
[] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[x] Stole something from your job. I rented a movie for "free" once.
[x] Gone on a blind date. Asshole!
[] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[] Been to Europe.
[] Slept with a co-worker.
[x] Been proposed to.
[] Been married.
[] Gotten divorced.
[x] Saw someone/something dying.
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day. My parents are troopers when it comes to the driving long distances thing.
[x] Been to Canada. Only on occasion....when it's not winter, har har.
[x] Been on a Plane.
[] Regretful tattoo.
[] More than 5 tattoos.
[] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[] Been in a bloody fist fight.
[] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten sushi.
[x] Been snowboarding.
[x] Been skiing.
[x] Been ice skating.
[x] Cried in public
[] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.
[x] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.
[x] Thought of someone almost 24/7
[x] Hated the world.
[] Been in jail.
[] Shot someone.
[x] Got shot. With a bb gun. Mon dieu!
[] Stabbed.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger