Emergency!
Monday, February 27, 2006
  "I am here for you if you'd only care" - James Blunt
Today was a strange day. I realized a lot of things.

a) I am lonely. A lot. I have lots of friends, and I have a very attentive boyfriend. Not only that, but I do quite well at entertaining myself most of the time. For some reason though, my home makes me feel desperately lonely sometimes.

b) I felt insanely guilty for using the time between my classes today productively. Because Crystal and I always vowed to be productive, and never were because we would talk and drink coffee the whole time.

c) The rules of grammar and syntax are becoming mind-numbingly clear to me. I hadn't anticipated that. It just sort of snuck up on me.

Yesterday, was a fantastic day. For some reason, I felt like a million bucks. I mean, that isn't to say that I don't feel pretty good today, but man, I had a great day yesterday. Everyone at work was in a good mood, and talkative, which is not a Sunday that I'm used to.

And yes, some store stories:

I. If you feel the need to roll a twenty into a tube and sniff a line of cocaine with it- please clean it off afterwards instead of unrolling it for the clerk to pay for cigerettes (they'll kill you) and causing copious amounts of your cosmetic drug to fall onto the counter. It's disgusting, but admittedly, funnier then hell too.

II. Talking about beating someone up on your cellphone because they have "been pulling some shady, shady shit on me," isn't shady at all.

III. Please don't use our phone to call your dealer.

IV. Mr. Enigma came in frequently this weekend. He is the man that lent me $50, no questions asked, last month. Of course I have since repaid him, just including the money owed into his change one day. However, he keeps coming in, and being completely random. He came in twice yesterday, which always makes my day, because I get to puzzle over what he's about with every scarce clue gained. Yesterday's random acts of churlish affection were, "what kind of cigerettes do you smoke? Do you have baking soda?" One thing said for each trip. It kills me, because for every one thing he says, I say three, and get no answers out of him. I don't pepper him with questions, just really vague pleasantries, but yes, he is Mr. Enigma.

T-2 days!

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger