Emergency!
Thursday, April 27, 2006
  The sound of a Telus deal that didn't get delayed

Ohhhh ipod, you came and you conquered my country
And you sold my body to slavery
Oh ipod,
You're white
And you store lots of music
And you're the embodiment of everything awesome...



I get my new ipod on Sunday. I should feel mildly disgusted at the very least that I will become one of the "pod people", yet I'm harkening the new earphones, and much more storage space with childish glee.

Conversation with aunt:

"Oh, your pod thingy came today in the mail. I forgot to bring it [BUH??]. How about I wake you up too early on Sunday to go rollerblading, and I'll bring it then."

If that's how you want to play this game of manipulation...then fine. So be it. Eat my ball-bearinged dust lady, because I'll be there.

In all honesty, I haven't seen her for a while. The ipod isn't that big of a factor to go hang out with her. I'd actually given up on the prospect of the ipod weeks ago, and just surrendered to a feeling summed up in, "Zounds, you evil Zlorg, you've thwarted me yet again! But, nonetheless, I will continue to live, because that's what heroes do." She's been kind of down lately, and I figure that getting her oot and aboot with some exercise will get her back on the upswing to happytown again.
If anyone else wants to come, we'll be meeting at my place at 11:00 am on Sunday. Bring yer blades, and a hint of awesomeness undeserving of the early morn that is only rendered in a hangover. Because hangovers and rollerblading are fun.
 
Comments:
I would happily join you if I A) had rollerblades and B) was able to regain my confidence in my ability to rollerblade, that which was shattered at the roller rink, hehehe. I was managing by the end, but... I'm in need of practice.

And yeah, I've been really wanting to get an iPod myself regardless of their hype. Yay new iPod!
 
I hope you're feeling better today and I wanted to thank you for coming last night. I was thinking of you this morning and wondering how your rollerblading went. Thanks for my lovely gift too.

Rose
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger