Emergency!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
  Emerson
Well...I had a good day today. I started out this morning by skipping my summer class and cleaning out Mr. Trapper's kitchen until five thirty. And it was silent blissful alone time for thinking. I may have killed my hands and my back, but it was definately worth it. And in the meantime...I really enjoyed Mr. T's company a lot. We talked intellectual and had tea twice ("forced breaks. I insist.") and he bought me a muffin. The kitchen itself was also not that bad of a job for the $70 I earned for it. And by not bad, I don't mean that it wasn't dirty-- it made up for the years old grime by just being interesting. He has a carpet bug infestation (he's in utter denial of it, like he has selective hearing about the word "infestation", and convinces himself constantly that they're just common drosphila), and so I sat there for most of the time pontificating on the cycles of insect infestations, and how they even start, and the reasons why. Well, in between sorting out to myself what all happened last night. I've really been going overboard on the livejournal aspects of things lately, I realized. Even moreso, I've been worrying about things that I can't really improve or alter past one day at a time. And...definately lost track of whose life I'm supposed to be living. At the same time....there is great comfort in the knowlege that even if it is impossible to ever vocalize how I'm truly feeling about something to another person, I can cry while listening to terribly sad music on repeat, then, laugh at myself for being a booger covered moron, go to sleep and discover all my common sense in the morning.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger