Emergency!
Monday, August 07, 2006
  Predictably
The week has been swell. I've finally come to the warm little epoch that I'm fine without being in another relationship ever again. I have been in this epoch before, and it was likewise pleasant, other than a few days of the month where really, a hug would suffice.

Also....I've been decidedly absent from the intar webs, and I have to say, much like a lot of other people, I'm enjoying it. Wintertime is the cabin-fever-love-thy-computer-quietly-and-shamefully time, not summertime. I realized today though, after an embarrassing episode at the drugstore, that I very seldomly have been getting into the actual sunlight. I think if I wake up early enough tomorrow, that I will go for a walk. Because the sunlight is startling to me lately on the walk to Staples. Pretty much six weeks and counting since I've had my last day off. Not to mention the rain, which also puts a damper on things. Damper. HA bitches, whut.

I have been to a few of the...how you say, "punk shows" in Edmonton lately. Surprisingly, I thought my punk-lovin' alter-ego had died, and all I had left after that was a cool belt, but no, I loves the punk show. New City has had a few oppurtune shows featuring multiple bands with cheap doors, so I went to one of those with questionable company. And the majority of it was very rad. I love watching moshpits. Freakin' hilarious.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger