Emergency!
Sunday, September 03, 2006
  God's Country
So far the vacation has been interesting. I especially loved going to cash my paycheck so that my rent check does not bounce, and discovering way too late that my bosses father had forgotten to completely fill out the check...make it viable for cashing, in otherwords. So, my financial bracket is considerably narrowed for the trip, unless I can get things amended on Monday when Sam gets back.

The bus ride was a little on the long side, but it's interesting, because after something like the fifth hour, everyone on the bus is like "your buddy." You share things, you entertain each other's kids, and tell stories. I'd never been on the bus long enough to discover this. It is potentially annoying yes, but, it was interesting. I met a boy from Mississippi who was especially interesting. I think by the end of the trip we both were really curious about each other, but given the current status of both our lives (he essentially had just gotten spurned by an internet lover in Grand Prairie after going to see her), we ended up just shoving off in Kamloops (his stop) and wishing we'd see each other again while knowing we wouldn't. It was strange, because he was just very comfortable to talk to, very quickly.

Anywhoots...I'm out and about, and generally having a rednecky good time...such is the way of things around here. The weather has been good. I'm also very boring right now. I've been hanging out with BabyFace a lot, which is a lot of fun. She's been making strange with a lot of people, but so far she hasn't with me.

K, so maybe I'm getting fucking bored and lonely already.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger