Emergency!
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
  Thus it begins...
I haven't started the madness tonight- tonight being my last night of relaxation and reprieve (reprieve? perhaps not) before I dive into papertime.

Bizarrely, I thought I had a lot to say, but instead, I will ask a question instead:

A person (sex is unimportant) comes up to you (not a hobo) and stops in front of you. Looks hard at your face and your eyes, and then smiles broadly, declaring seriously that you are his/her soulmate. How do you react?

I personally think that the notion is ridiculous, but of course with the foolish comes the "what if" notion. If the person was completely serious, perhaps I'd ask them to validate it with an obscure question on personal taste. I suppose though that if I was getting mental patient vibes I'd get the hell out of there right fast.

No one is online to listen to my blithering. Mr. Pink is not home. Westjet....has phoned me once already. Belly has her girlfriend over for the weekend. Fenton is MIA (lazy ass that I am who hath not picked up the phone yet), and Mr. Smith...is preoccupied I imagine. I suppose I'll go to bed early tonight, or maybe...maybe I should work on the novel before bed...hm...Only 'til twelve howbout? Right. That's what I thought you'd say.
 
Comments:
No we are listening. It's just that many are too lazy to comment.

In regards to your "soulmate", I would be skeptical but interested to see what they had to say. Especially if they had the forethought to stand there first and "survey" you. I would think a guy who is just wacko or trying to get laid wouldn't have gone through that effort. IMO I would find that very odd and curious so I would be willing to dispense with the normal unpleasantries and see if the guy is just a jerk with a line, a line without a mind, or a sincere person who really believes that your aura produces a kind of symetry between you both. *shrugs and throws in some coins* Yup, there's my two cents. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger