Emergency!
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
  Are there preservatives in these?
Miss thang (Elaugh the Anaconda) had feeding day last night, and in the perfected arched neck pounce and coil move, she popped her mouse. Eviscera everywhere, that of course I had to clean up. Perhaps I should be upgrading to small pigs or Indie boys.

Beryl wrote me again today after I wrote him back a plethora of questions, answering my questions, but asking me why the hell I was writing him of all people. And frankly, I don't know why. Is it his Rodney Dangerfield good looks? His strangely nerdy Texan accent, and overall nerd demeanour? I don't know, but I know words have something to do with it.

Sidenote: I found out recently that my grandma was fourteen years younger then my grandfather. T'aint so bad then. The thing I wonder about obviously, is sure...mental attraction, but physical attraction...that's a whole other thing. I've always had such an aversion to older men, albeit they were old creepy men in their fifties or forties. Beryl doesn't seem creepy. Odd, but not creepy.

Extra important sidenote: As much as this could be diagnosable- I know that I'm overthinking a lot of things lately, especially this Beryl thing, amongst others. Really though, it's just interesting- and something I've never thought about before (read: being attracted to older men), as well as a bit of a distraction from the current realm of things, which just aren't peachy. So, I'm sure it'll go away, and surely the man himself thinks I'm an insignificant gnat by now- I figure though that I'll just keep in touch until he tells me to bugger off perhaps. Because he really is interesting and awesome.

I still have so much work to do today. And, I recorded my second session today, and choked again, this time on the summary ("Oooh....and that one's for the point- she shoots, SHE MISSES!"). If only these people were just more freakin' interesting. Two school related flip-floppers in a goddamn row. If only my problems were that insignificant. I totally set my partner up for "good grades ahoy" too, because when the whole point of a session is to practice goal-setting, "I want to quit smoking" is gold. She told me she hoped I would "sober up" in part of her summary, so apparently... AA, here I come.

The world is full of stupid people all waiting to get killed by evil geniuses. Namely the two girls who sit behind me making snotty comments after each conjecture by our professor that he deems profound in the world of teacher-related technology. Today, it was this (the usual) on top of a little Gateway slammin'...As if you could even string together a sentence worthy of our faithfully written crap paper! I'm so glad I sleep through the majority of that class. But I loathe those girls. The worst part is- these doe-eyed venomous people will be teaching your children. Yeah, that's right, all 2.5 of them. I realized today that the cynicism that I posess will be invaluable in teaching High School- I might even bring it up in interviews.
 
Comments:
These are the women who know it's an easy ride and abuse the fact.

"Mummy and Daddy pay, and we prance around in Prada! Did we mention we hate kids?"

Maybe it is a powertrip. God knows that's all it is for me ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger