Emergency!
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
  I can't go far enough.
So...Everyone wants to know about my spectacular holiday eh? Well, nevermind. What happened in "Nevermatter Land" stays there. Unless you ask me, because I really don't want to recant it on here. It was excellent though.

Work sucks. I started on Monday, and I am staying on days this year so I can actually have a life of some kind in the evenings. I'm working with two of the Ethic-challenged girls I worked with at the end of last summer though, which has been predictably annoying. As usual though, I spend the day fuming and planning things to say to smarten them and their behavior up, but never say anything. Found a dead rabbit today, which was gross, and also ratted out a guy for dumping dog shit over his fence to Bylaw.

I really still have nothing to say. It's all just thoughts that are driving me crazy. It's like I never went away, and that sort of disappoints me. I had all these goals for mental growth and such, and I don't think I achieved them. So I'm sort of relaxed, but more because school is over then from my actual vacation, but my head is still going crazy from overload, because I just seem to have been dumped right back into it when I returned with no resolutions. Plus, evidently, I'm fat and ugly. Awesome. Why is no one up front about this, STILL, with me when I ask them? Like, be fucking honest. Give me some closure. I mean, hints would be that I attract desperate guys, but in the event of pursuing...sit me down and tell me what the fuck is wrong with me, because I can't fucking deal with this anymore.

Agh...I just need this week to be over.
 
Comments:
I claim temporary insanity. I don't think I'm ugly, period. Just overtired and depressed at the prospect of miserable working conditions for the summer.

I had two rasberry cristal light slurpies today also. They made me sick.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Death involves an injury?

ARCHIVES
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / June 2019 /


Link Sluttiness
evil // mad // adam w-b // shane // jaden // ben // robyn // thomas // she took the bomb // the great // ink // my flickr // vasyL // massive missives // street rag
comics of note
questionable content /// able & baker /// bunny /// a softer world /// creatures in my head /// nothing nice to say /// dr. mcninja

Powered by Blogger